A Holy Mind

 



In mind, I traveled back in times,

Before I was born, even my parents unknown,

mere strangers to each other!

Past the times of the holy scriptures!

Beyond the ages of the sages,

and stood before an old aged man living in the caves.

He was asking himself 

"why a Child is born?"

"Why the wind blows?"

"Why the lightning strikes?"

"What is air and what is water, what is beyond when I am gone?!"

 

I thought to stay in his mindscape for the time being,

Learn his way of thinking,

The first one!

who was conceptualizing of the supreme being.

But yet to arrive at any conclusion.

I was ecstatic, with the freshness of his thoughts,

Beyond the doctrine and dogmas,

Beyond the rightness and wrongness,

All he had a feeling, of realizing!

 

It was as if, I took a dip in that holy mind,

That changed my perspective,

I saw the God in everything!

Not just a mere belief but as a Realization

The precious air we breathe in,

The wonderful Sun and the planets at the right space,

The knowledge I learnt and the lessons I will learn,

of a child of my Parents and being Parents to my kids!

Above all of the compassion and empathy,

of a Man to Humanity

Comments

Popular Posts