The Matrubhumi - The Motherland

 "Originally in Odia By Great Poet - Swabhaba Kabi Gangadhar Meher" Its a humble attempt in English. I was so inspired by the original poem, it made me realize how great a mother land I belong. Dedicating to "My Village - Bandurga, My City - Bhubaneswar, My State - Odisha, My County - India and My Continent - Asia, My own Planet - Mother Earth and To the Humanity"

The Matrubhumi - The Motherland

A kid realizes the houses are of his friends'
when he goes to paly at his neighbors residence,
afterwards when he strolls in another locality,
identifies that, where his neighbors home,
that locality he belongs.

Out when he goes from his village,
to the another one, realizes the lad,
where his home, that village his own !
unique and peerless are its features,
beautiful are its pond,
greener are the meadows!

When the kid grows up to a man,
moves to another state,
describes it greatness.
Every happiness are in there,
horses, elephants, goats, sheeps and all
of it are also greater!

With aged and knowledge,
when that man, visits another Nation
Realizes, Heaven is his homeland,
and it is so dearest to his Heart!
With Wisdom, he realizes,
The lord is the almighty,
the world is his own and he belongs to Humanity,

There comes the comprehension,
One who serves for the universal wellbeing,
close is he to the lord of Humanity.
Thus is the tale of Home, Village, Nation and the World,
 should reflects in every individual.

One who has no love in his heart,
for his Mother land and Mother tongue!
if counted among the wise,
Where would the fools disguise! 

(Image Disclaimer: Only for reference purpose and for the Glory of the Poet)


Comments

Popular Posts