GYANRANJAN - My Mindscapes

"GYANRANJAN" means enjoyment of knowledge. The blog "GYANRANJAN" is an honest and beautiful picture of my mindscapes and which I express in form of Stories, Poems, Memories and Thoughts.

I had a very strong influence of my village stay and many of my writings indicate an adolescence outlook of a teenager. There is never an exactness of facts and characters;  but are inspired to many with whom my teenage self came across.

Childhood and Teenage

Many of Raja Festival or event happened during that time
Manajede
 Penance on the Canal Bundh
Cactus Flower
Girl on the Swing

Memories of my Grand Mother - Sakunatala and Her Love

A Pumpkin Plant
Kubera and Alka
few of  Humorous  memories of  My Maternal uncle's House that influenced following stories.

The Witch Doctor of Haripa
Hunting Jankha

Parents

My Parents are like any other parents and but in that commonality I had some uncommon influences and those was reflected in following links few are factual while few are fictional.
Kal Vaisakhi
Bicycle Ride
A bike, its Rider and Related emotions

Bhubaneswar

I grew up in and around the Golden Quadrilateral Cuttack- Bhubaneswar Konark-Puri  and the following are the memories with a backdrop the places and which will reflect my College days memories and thoughts.
Lost and found
Telling Tuan Tuin Story to Mili
A boy and a Girl
A Mad Boy
At an Incredible part of Bhubaneswar
A flat near the railway track

Relationship

My Marriage, an arrange marriage and unlike me, my wife is not that expressive and never give a damn about my writings but that is what makes me more creative. She will never know - The Navrang Kavi - Whose muse was his wife...Hope you all have seen "Navrang" Movie by B.Santaram. You will then understand!
Before that read it
Chumki The glittering one
Tuning The Strings
Woman on the river Bed
Mandan and Ubhaybharati ( A translated extract from Book by Nabkishor Raj)
In love with a Monk

Poems

Poems are unique and to write it - It comes in Flow at time and also need days to move ahead with few lines. Few of my personal favorite are:



Comments

Popular Posts