Now My Kitchen Looks Neat


It has been three years and half, I have changed three rooms, means I have so far used three kitchens. Every time I made a hell lot of mess to that little room just to ensure that I get home made self cooked food - how worst it may be. Sometimes even I hate myself to make such a mess. 

But what to do, I swear by God, washing dish and cleaning the room is such a difficult task, which we men have never thought it as a big deal. It is even difficult for those house hold to understand who hire a maid to do it, however little work it may be. 

A month back I became a married man and my wife have changed the face of room I live in. The most neat among all is the Kitchen. I am surprised, what a great transformation !!!. 

I must admit, I have started spending much time in cleaning the room and helping her out while she washes the dishes after a beautiful dinner. It is not that I am showing off or bragging here. But I would say, it is so great a feeling to help her and let her feel we will be equally with each other in every ups and downs of our life. I wish this feeling of mine may remain till our hair turn grey and teeth fall from our jaws (Hope  so).



Yes!!! ...........Never knew there are so many liquids & detergents available in the market just to make our kitchen clean. Pril, Mr something....., vim, etc etc.... Thanks to Kity (My beloved Wife) for letting me to know about it.



Comments

sareeta said…
How can you think such wonderful things out of a world that is so weary , dreary and treats women like a crap. If every man turns to think like you then this world would be the most beautiful ,safest and respectable place for women. I think every man should read these beautiful lines dedicated to a woman who is his soulmate, the one who lives for him, prays for him, works for him, smiles for him, cries for him and dies for him..........lovely post once again.
Unknown said…
a due respect to your thought bhai.you would be the either one of those who respect women though she may be your wife or any girl or the one those who are prayed for.my di is very lucky to have you as soulmate.lovely and a sweetest post..

Popular Posts